Saturday, February 25, 2012

Macarons & Cupcakes » Zooey Deschanel: the new girl of the ...

The Story
Recently
Macarons & Cupcakes » Zooey Deschanel: the new girl of the ...
Feb 25th 2012, 11:12

When it comes to an innately sweet actress, I can't think of any but Zooey Deschanel. In fact, my latest favourite TV series is The New Girl in which she is one of the casts (go watch the movie if you haven't already) and truth be told, she is that 'New Girl' I can't get enough of at the moment. I think her personality is very contagious. Talk about her allure, sense of humour, unique deep voice (I'm also a fan of her songs for She & Him)… and the most important: her personal style! I first saw her long ago when she was casting for 500 Days of Summer and I can't quite explain how much I've adored her personal style since then. Nothing much on the make up, sweet smile, funny expression, smart picks on cute and vintage pieces of clothing. Her style is vintage classic and fairytale-like, which pretty much reminds me of the old times when I did believe that Disney Princesses exist in real life. My imagination also convinced me that Cinderella in real would look like her. Silly, yes. But, I just wonder if I'm not the only one in this world who is silly by having such an imagination?

Anyway, her style really inspires me. I like the way she incorporates each piece on the outfit into an adorable style. Something that we would instantly recognise "It's Zooey's style". Who else is as inspired by her as I am? Many, I believe.

Image sources: here and here.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions