Friday, February 24, 2012

stayglamwithanne: Skater Dresses, Asymmetrical Skirts, and More ...

The Story
Recently
stayglamwithanne: Skater Dresses, Asymmetrical Skirts, and More ...
Feb 25th 2012, 05:06


So about this past hour, I've been searching for new clothing that I like and want. So here it goes:

I've been really intrested in "skater-like" or skater dresses, lately. It covers the whole chest area, yet feminine. These dresses have a 60's feel and it screams Zooey Deschanel.

Image 1 of ASOS Skater Dress in Alphabet

This dress, by Asos, is so adorable with a tiny alphabet-designed print.

Image 1 of ASOS Skater Dress with Open Back

Here's one that's more around the amount of money I will spend on clothing. I personally think this white skater dress is really cute. Plus it has an open back.

I've been seeing a lot of asymmetrical skirts and a sheer maxi with a mini skirt inside. I'm inspired to check them out myself. 

I've seen clothesencounters,one of my favorite youtubers, have this similar skirt.

I probably will buy this skirt in stores if they have it. I like how it short in the front, long in the back. It's very flowy: great for spring and summer.

Now, I'm seeing a lot of Peter Pan collars now. I think I have enough clothing that have collars on them, but I think this is really cute. 

Image 1 of River Island Peter Pan Collar Top

It's super cute. I might get this since it's in the range of pricing that I can afford. I think will work nicely with a pleated skirt and a cute cadigan. It will also pair nicely with a big over-sized sweater.

That's pretty much I'm gonna say for right now. I'm quite tired and need to sleep. Have a great weekend.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions