Sunday, February 26, 2012

A suggested change of venue... - Design web entries

The Story
Recently
A suggested change of venue... - Design web entries
Feb 26th 2012, 09:02

I have been feeling the need for a bit of an escape and spent some time perusing the internet for perfect virtual spot to relax and unwind. This is where I came across a spot that just broke my heart - clearly they are in dire need of my assistance to join them as a resident quality control expert. You just need to browse these photos to see exactly the extent of the situation.










A sea of infinity pools, gorgeous Asian antiques and billowing white canopies - sad, sad...

Now I truly believe that charity begins at home, which is why I propose that the Shambhala Estates should become my home. I will gladly assist them in quality and control and room testing - out of the goodness of my own heart.

The Shambhala Estate is set in Bali, Indonesia - so if you are in need of an absolutely decadent retreat, or decide to come looking for me, that's where I'll be (once I've finished my current charity work here quality control testing for Cadbury's) :).

Hope you are having a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend!


{All photos: TabletHotels}

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions