Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Twilight Saga,Gossip Girl,Vampire Diaries,Desperate ...

The Story
Recently
The Twilight Saga,Gossip Girl,Vampire Diaries,Desperate ...
Feb 26th 2012, 23:50

Posted by in Gossip Girl Dresses

amFAR Gala – New York: Best dressed
Making a fashion come back was Lindsay Lohan who showed off a white frock that matched her almost white bleach blonde hair, while Gossip Girl Leighton Meester went for a black dress with a faux fur skirt. Adding some colour to the night was Sarah …
Read more on Shiny Style

My Love/Hate Relationship With Zooey Deschanel
I still watch Gossip Girl. Not ironically. Because I care about the emotional problems of the characters. I have the entire soundtrack to Evita on my phone. I really can't stress the extent to which I'ma chump, though if I were trying to, …
Read more on TheGloss

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions