Saturday, February 25, 2012

Updated | Fossi una farfalla <3

The Story
Recently
Updated | Fossi una farfalla <3
Feb 25th 2012, 08:45

Dear Readers,

Welcome to any and all of my new readers! For those of you who may not be so new, you've probably noticed some changes…

How I'm feeling towards the changes..

I've decided to change the theme, and I was scared that I would instantly regret it. Then I tweaked the settings and felt like doing a little victory dance, because I love it :D And so I've decided that today I will be fearless with my changes. I'm even re-arranging my room (hopefully also for the better).

Have I mentioned that I'm a big fan of Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) from New Girl? She's quirky and inspirational. I definitely recommend watching the show :)

I've had a lazy few days, but I'm so happy because I got to see almost all of my friends this week, YAY!! My on-campus Uni classes resume in a week, and I FINISHED ALL MY EXAMS!! So I can afford to relax, and read, and write, and watch TV, and make random changes to whatever I choose to change. Ice cream for breakfast tomorrow? I think so :)

Here's hoping you're all well!! Take care and I'll write again soon :D

Written with love,
Mandii xoxo

Advertisement

Liked it? Please share here :)

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

. Bookmark the

.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions