Sunday, March 4, 2012

Audio Pizza: Audio Pizza Revamped

The Story
Recently
Audio Pizza: Audio Pizza Revamped
Mar 5th 2012, 04:30

Audio Pizza: Audio Pizza Revamped

Audio Pizza Revamped

Over the past couple of weeks I've been contemplating a change to the Audio Pizza Blog. My reasoning behind this is based on the fact that nearly everyday I have a song, video, or artist I want to showcase on the blog. The problem lies in the fact that although I want to post these musical slices,  I don't always have the time or desire to complete write ups of these pieces. I felt kind of weird and a little lazy posting music without discussing it here on Blogger. So I looked at switching the blog over to Tumblr, a blogging platform that encourages, quicker, briefer blog posts. But, I have enjoyed my longer posts and I hope you've enjoyed reading them while listening to the music I picked. Therefore, I am going to remain on this site, but I am going to change up my posting habits a bit.
I'm still planning on writing my longer posts when time or content allows. But I also want to post items that I just merely want to share. Some of these posts may have a short write up, or may have no write up at all. 
With that being said, I'll leave you with a little Zooey Deschanel & M. Ward of
She & Him, without saying really anything about it. Enjoy!  
She & Him – Thieves

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions