Thursday, March 1, 2012

.beads, button, cotton, candy.: Take It Easy

The Story
Recently
.beads, button, cotton, candy.: Take It Easy
Mar 2nd 2012, 03:18

Someone said, "Life's unexpectedly fair". Couldn't agree more about it. I might find myself at the hardest part of my life, but you know what there is nothing last forever in this life. I might be scare for a while, I might be sad, I might be lost..but none of them will be last forever. Life's moving on, time is running out. There's nothing to worry about.

Everything's gonna be ok. Trust me. Life's just too perfect to complain. Just lay down on your bed, listen to a good song, relax...chill...take a deep breath..thanks to God blessed.

<center> "Just because you didn't see the air, doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you didn't see God, doesn't mean you stop believing." -@itsLifeNotes </center>

posted from Bloggeroid

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions