Friday, March 16, 2012

BLANCHIFFON: Style buys and food!

The Story
Recently
BLANCHIFFON: Style buys and food!
Mar 16th 2012, 20:12

 top left to bottom left- topshop bag, home-made lipscrub,naan with zathaar and olives,topshop bracelet

Hello! i havn't blogged in ages but im back and should be ready to do so more ia :) Here are some pictures that ive taken from the past few days.I hope you enjoy!Tell me what you'd like to see in my next post. I'm thinking i should blog about these topshop bracelets next.


Topshop handbag- I got this as a birthday present(did you remember,did you?lol) from my lovely mummy.Its my new everyday bag and i love it.Its should be perfect for spring with the colours and style


Homemade lipscrub - I decided to be all creative which is not like my usual self at all.I added golden syrup instead of honey with sugar and mixed. Because i was feeling fun i dropped in a little bit of blue food colouring.I was inspired by the lush 'mint jewel lips; lip scrub(also,the company magazine featuring Zooey Deschanel is worth buying for 2 pounds.They had blogging tips!)It helps to freshen and soften lips


Naan- I have been loving his lately.Open up the naan, spread on hummus and sprinkle on zataar.Ill add on some chopped up olives if i feel like it and yum,the perfect arab snack.Although i had it for lunch.


Topshop bracelet- I used this with some saved up money and im glad i did!Normally my bracelets get hidden under my sleeves or slide down becase of my small wrists but this stays on due to the elasticted string.I love them.I also made an effort to go for the white one instead of the back/yellow version so i could wear it throughout spring and not go for the safe black option.So extra points for me?I think ill do a post on these soon!I am sure ill be wearing this lots

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions