Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog Love- Funny Female Edition | Comedian Sarah Blodgett ...

The Story
Recently
Blog Love- Funny Female Edition | Comedian Sarah Blodgett ...
Mar 8th 2012, 17:08

In honor of International Women's Day, I wanted to give a shout out to my favorite comedy blogs by and for funny ladies:

HelloGiggles

This site is the cutest darn thing I've ever seen, and totally dedicated to all things girly.  Of course I wouldn't expect anything else from co-creator Zooey Deschanel.

Comediva

I just can across this site and it seems like such a great supportive environment to funny women.

The Rumpus- Funny Women

This is a column on The Rumpus that is totally dedicated to showcasing the work of Funny Women.

Selena Coppock

I can't sit through an episode of The Bachelor, but thanks to Selena I don't have to.  She posts great recaps of the show, that are way more entertaining than The Bachelor will ever be.

Jennifer Dziura

Jennifer Dziura is a great blogger and I particularly love a recent post about Networking: Bullish: The Nerdy, Reflective Person's Guide To Networking  

If you have any favorite funny female blogs or you are a funny female with your own blog, I'd love for you to post it…..

. Bookmark the

.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions