Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Concerning Me: Music | Meridian Central

The Story
Recently
Concerning Me: Music | Meridian Central
Mar 7th 2012, 14:28

I merely developed a brand new blogging gimmick! Hahaha! Each week, I'll help make "About Me" posts.long evening dresses The actual posts will certainly you should be fundamentally regarding, well, ME (duh) as well as my likes and/or disfavors :Three These days it's about audio.long evening dress

Warning: Filled with audio/video posts! I hope you would no less than play One which you're interested in. If you do not desire to, evening dresses you can choose to PRETEND In which YOUTUBE Isn't WORKING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW. Lol. Simply no detest 8D I'm able to feel ya.

I adore audio. I really like singing. I'm able to sing out, yet I'm not jaw-droppingly great with singing. We listen to almost all types of audio. Put, hip-hop, rock and roll, jazz, anti-folk, bluegrass, choice, Gospel, Hard anodized cookware, American, Filipino, and so on! I'll merely discuss my favourites although.

My preferred types regarding audio contain punk rock rock and roll, choice, Mandarin chinese pop/rock (!!!),…; and a few some other types which i will not have any idea what to contact. Listed below are my existing favourites:

1.) SHINee – Replay (JAPANESE!!! Put audio video…; result in it's the Japanese version lmao)

2.) Very hot Potato – Rainfall Holes (Mandarin chinese rock and roll audio video)

3.) Nancy Sinatra – Boom Boom My own Baby Chance Myself Down (semi-creepy stuff, audio video)

4.) Regina Spektor – Love, You're a Wh0re live (great "country" stuff, Sound)

5.) Regina Spektor – The Recognition (Extremely great stuff audio, skip the sound component when you're able to lol. Present Favorite Tune)

6.) Zooey Deschanel – Sugartown (Zooey's include regarding sony ericsson outdated song, therefore sweet! Audio)

7.) Regina Spektor & Sondre Lerche – Nightmare Simply no (hold out, I believe this can be my actual existing favourite song!)

***

There you're going! Questions for you!

1. Exactly what are your present preferred tunes? (=^_^=)v
2. Would you like to hear myself sing out? =p hahaha

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions