Thursday, March 22, 2012

DaisysDollHouse: 4 styles for one girl

The Story
Recently
DaisysDollHouse: 4 styles for one girl
Mar 22nd 2012, 21:30

Being a girl I think I hold the right to be contrary as far as my clothes are concerned...
1 day i'll throw on leggings, a jack wills t and a cardigan...
the next day ill put on some black leather leggings, a band top and some block heels....
and day 3 I might wear a dress, black tights and platform heels...
and then the final day I might be dressed head to toe in vintage - levi shorts, loose knit jumpers, 80s casio gold watch... its all there :)
I don't like to say I have a style. I think im rather ecollectic and i just wear what feels right for the day. . . 8/10 times its the last and the first one.

I love Mary-Kate Olsen' rocky vintage look. I love Zooey Deschanel' prim teacher girly look. I also loveee The essex look!
I cannot help it. Ive tried!
No point lableing me. I'll be stickered something different tomorrow :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions