Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eat, Bitch & Whine: Little Bits of Happiness

The Story
Recently
Eat, Bitch & Whine: Little Bits of Happiness
Mar 7th 2012, 20:31

The days are getting longer!!  I know they have been since December, but now you can finally notice it!  Last night we took the dogs for a walk around 6:30pm and we were still on the edge of daylight!  You don't know how happy that makes me.  When I walk out the door in the morning, on my way to work the sun is already peeking out.  A sign of hope.

I bought The Book of Awesome, I was feeling like my life needed more awesome in it. Lately it's been a bit of a struggle. And I knew the book was a bunch of small stories, so to speak, about awesomeness so I know I wouldn't have to go through the "getting into a new book" phase, and I'd be able to read a few pages at a time and not commit to a whole 300 page book and feel bad when I only read halfway and abandon it. And it's been awesome! Just a little reminder about stuff to make you smile.  So here are a few things that I find awesome!

The McDonald's closest to my house finally has McCafe Mocha's!  I used to have to drive across town to get one.  I'm through with my love affair of Tim's (except while Roll up the Rim is on), The McCafe has real chocolate syrup and REAL WHIP CREAM!  Yum!

The mall across the street from my work is getting a Thai Express!  Soon I will be able to get a Coconut Thai Curry for lunch!

JRK found a whole box of the Silver Ferrero Rocher chocolates for me for Valentines Day!  Usually you can only find these white chocolate coconut delights in a mixed box, and then they usually only put three in a package of nine!

Pinterest!  The Diva introduced me and I LOVE IT!  I was wasting a lot of time at work with it until they found me out and now the nerds have blocked me.  Not awesome!  But in the evenings when we're watching tv I log in and play.

The New Girl.  My latest favourite tv show.  With Zooey Deschanel.  So funny!  J even laughs out loud at some episodes.  Schmidt is my favourite!

Netflix.  I have wasted so much time enjoyed so many shows!  The Big C, Merlin (yes, Merlin, I LOVE IT, call me a geek I don't care, I will cancel plans on Saturday night just cuz that's when the new shows air on Space), Drop Dead Diva, Family Guy, Accidentally On Purpose, Dirty Dancing - Havanna Nights (WITH PATRICK SWAYZE!!!! That sure was a nice treat, I didn't know he was in that movie too!)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions