Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fox Yanks 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' - Hollywood Reporter

The Story
Recently
Fox Yanks 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter' - Hollywood Reporter
Mar 21st 2012, 17:46

I Hate My Teenage Daughter

Patrick Ecclesine/FOX

"I Hate My Teenage Daughter"

After notching another series low Tuesday night, Fox has opted to pull I Hate My Teenage Daughter sooner than expected.

The freshman comedy -- which the network had planned to yank from its Tuesday night comedy block after its April 3 airing -- will be removed from the schedule immediately, the network announced Wednesday.

Instead, repeats of Raising Hope will air in its 8:30 p.m. slot on March 27 and April 3.

STORY: Fox Shelves 'I Hate My Teenage Daughter,' Will Expand 'American Idol' on Wednesdays in April

All four comedies in Fox's Tuesday block -- Raising Hope, Daughter, New Girl and Breaking In -- hit season lows last night, giving the network a 1.7 demo rating for the night and 3.7 million viewers.

Fox last week announced it would shelve the series and expand American Idol to two hours in April once Glee returned from its winter hiatus.

I Hate My Teenage Daughter is currently slated to return in the summer.

Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions