Saturday, March 17, 2012

the genial current of the soul: Thoughts

The Story
Recently
the genial current of the soul: Thoughts
Mar 17th 2012, 13:42

Hello there! Lame lame title for a post again, I know and I'm sorry. These past few days, my mind had been filled with chem related things that all the other stuff in my head have vanished! Anyway, this week had been one hell of a roller coaster ride. Well, for one, when I wrote my last post before this, I and my dad had not been talking because of something I'd rather not elaborate because I'm too shy. Hihi. Imagine not talking to your dad for like a whole week?! I was so sad and depressed. I tried talking to him but I always, always back out at the last minute because I always get cold feet. Brr. Hallelujiah! Yesterday, we talked already and cleared some things out. I learned so much about him, and about my mom, too. I really didn't know that they'd be open with those kinds of things. I've always seen them as strict parents so maybe that's why I never tried opening to them. Nevertheless, I am really happy and grateful that my parents and I were able to smooth things out and I promise now that I'll be more open to them. Even if they get mad. Gulp. 

Sorry for cutting this post short, I have to study for my Chem exam tomorrow. I hope I get a high grade with this exam! *fingers crossed*

So, I have final exams coming up and I really wish I pass all my subjects this sem! :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions