Wednesday, March 21, 2012

half the world away. - uk fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog: lusting after ...

The Story
Recently
half the world away. - uk fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog: lusting after ...
Mar 21st 2012, 20:36

Bit of a break from the 30 day challenge today as I've come home for a few days and my jeans are in the wash! Haven't done a lusting post in ages so thought I'd post one today. I first discovered Joy on Fantasy Shopper and think I've now bought literally everything on there that I can! Here are some of my favourite pieces...
joy wishlist
Joy's dresses are so beautiful, I'd be happy if my whole wardrobe was made up of them! I adore number six; I have a huge obsession with midi and maxi skirts at the moment so I think this would be lovely for the Summer. I adore the polka dots of one and five too, and number one hits the pastel trend spot on (no pun intended!). I really like numbers two and three together too; it reminds me of something Zooey Deschanel would wear in New Girl. Number four is silly expensive yet soo pretty! It would be gorgeous with a tan. I really love accentuated waists and 50s style dresses so Joy is perfect for me; hurry up loan day! They also do a beautiful array of jewellery which is definitely worth checking out.

What are your favourite pieces from Joy? What are you lusting after at the moment?

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions