Friday, March 23, 2012

I LOVE MATH! « Dandelion Mama

The Story
Recently
I LOVE MATH! « Dandelion Mama
Mar 23rd 2012, 19:26

HUGE EXHALE… I better do that now, before the next enormous wave overtakes me. I just submitted my final paper for this quarter. Was it just me, or did it seem like I wrote about 5000 pages this time, and finals took about three weeks? Good grief, I'm glad that's over. I think I managed to pull out of the mid-quarter nose-dive I was in too, and am hoping for decent grades based on the work I completed.

Now… next quarter is going to be brutal. But I have to start psyching myself up for it now- I'm not worried about a single thing- except for math. I have to take and pass college Algebra. I know I can do it. I know I can. I can. I can. I can.

See what I'm doing there? So cheer me on, if you can, and help me conquer this beast that has been hovering over my shoulder for nearly 20 years. I'm changing my mantra this quarter- I freaking LOVE math. Logic is awesome! I love parabolas and letters mixed with my numbers! Math is all kinds of logical awesomeness! And I can do this for 12 weeks. I can do anything for 12 weeks. Right? Right. Damn right. Hoooah.

Onward.

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions