Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's Amelie Grey: Being a generically abnormal teenager...

The Story
Recently
It's Amelie Grey: Being a generically abnormal teenager...
Mar 17th 2012, 20:23

So it's eight o' clock in the evening on a Saturday night, and I, being the uber popular mega-dork I am, am out raving. HA. No way. I am, in fact, listening to a BBC Radio 4 programme on State Sponsored Killing; whether or not it can be classed as assassination and the difference between the two.

It may seem like an abnormal topic of discussion to listen to, even if you overlook my listening to Rad4 in the first place. However, it has a backstory. My History tutor, Mrs Jenkins, told me about her son's dissertation on the topic, and recommended the programme to me due to my interest in the general subject.

That sounds even worse. It's because I adore political history, and it documents such reigns as Nazi Germany and fiction like James Bond - a state-sponsored killer, not assassin.

So, dear readers (if there are any out there at all), I'd like to hear your thoughts on the topic. We have to be distinct between a for hire assassin and a killer sponsored or endorsed by the government.

If you have any questions, or would like a link to the programme, then just drop a comment. Au Revoir! Amelie x

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions