Monday, March 5, 2012

Just Jax: JAXPERSONAL: Hat love!

The Story
Recently
Just Jax: JAXPERSONAL: Hat love!
Mar 5th 2012, 07:35

Today my man and I were putting hooks up in our hallway for 2 of our favourite hats. One was for his fedora and one was for my fancy hat that has feathers on it. I found it a tad romantic, our two hats together like that... And then it reminded me of this cartoon I loved so much as a kid about 2 hats that fall in love with each other in the window of a department store. Well, I found it online! So here it is... The story of Johnny Fedora and Bonnie Blue Bonnet!

Enjoy friends! I just love this one!...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions