Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Lady Little City: Yesterday Ugh

The Story
Recently
Little Lady Little City: Yesterday Ugh
Mar 19th 2012, 18:26

Yesterday was one of those frustrating days where you end up spending all day on something but in the end nothing actually gets done. Does that happen to you guys? So I spent the majority of the day trying to get the IntenseDebate comment plugin on my blog to work correctly with no luck. I think I finally gave up around 9 last night and had to succumb to the realization that all the comments on my blog for past three months are gone, which really bummed me out. The only reason why I switched to the plugin was so I could directly reply to peoples comments, a feature that Blogger finally now has! At any rate I'm now back to using Blogger's comments.

Anyways here is another illustration. I am planning on getting these printed out and hang them in our little cabin, I think they will look really nice with the blue walls.
Zooey Deschanel 
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

x's and o's

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions