Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Little Red Squirrel: Wednesday Wonderfuls #62

The Story
Recently
The Little Red Squirrel: Wednesday Wonderfuls #62
Mar 21st 2012, 23:58

Hello there and a very happy Wednesday to you all!

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my blue dress a la Zooey Deschanel in New Girl, I'm so glad you all like it! I can't wait to finish it, it's going to be so cute :) In honour of said dress I decided to make a collage of some of my favourite Jess outfits from New Girl, is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am?! 

All images found here

She's just great, isn't she? I want one of every outfit, especially the jam-boree t-shirt!

And as if this Wednesday couldn't get any better, here come this week's Wonderfuls, all selected personally by me for your viewing pleasure. Feast your eyes on these...

I hope the rest of your weeks are filled with wonderful things, I'll be back soon with project updates and news about the UFO/Stash Busting Project.

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions