Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love Weekend - Design web entries

The Story
Recently
Love Weekend - Design web entries
Mar 24th 2012, 14:17

I love weddings.  I love them so much I want to marry them.  The design, the flowers, the dresses, the shoes!  I love it all.  There is just nothing like watching two people so in love surrounded by the people who love them most.  That was one of the things I remember most about our wedding over 2 years ago.... love.

I was filled with so much love for my hubby and so much love for all the peeps there to support us.  It's hard to describe the feeling of having all the people you care about in one room at the same time.  That's your life right there, smiling back at you, wishing you nothing but happiness.  They should bottle up that feeling and sell it... I'd totally buy it.

We've had two weddings these past two weeks and were so happy to be there to support our cousins.  Congratulations Curtis & Steph and Melissa & Quentin!! 

My cousin Melissa and her new hubs, Quentin


Doesn't she look beautiful? I forgot to bring my camera to Curtis and Steph's wedding, but the lovely Andrea of Pink Sugar Photography (love her, she shot our wedding too!) was there in tow. Can't wait to see her photos, she's amazing.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions