Sunday, March 18, 2012

MarkRouge Vintage: March Review: Nylon

The Story
Recently
MarkRouge Vintage: March Review: Nylon
Mar 18th 2012, 21:37

Beter late than never for the month of March I bring you my review;

For those who haven't already heard of the American based magazine NYLON should head up to their local shops and grab a copy. That is, if you want to fork out the $11 - $18 magazine depending on if it's an express right from America or not. I've been collecting the magazine since before I can even remember somewhere in 2007 and honestly I'm in love. It's helped me find new music, see which trends are coming out, movies to see, art which I've fallen in love with and some also really cool gift ideas I only wish I could afford the shipping attached to it.
Take a flash back to 1999 where Liv Tyler covered the first ever issue which was soon to cement the magazine into pop culture fame who has since seen the likes of Christina Aguilera, The Horrors, Lily Allen, Paris Hilton, The Kills, Camilla Belle, Karen O, Evan Rachel Wood, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson, Lil; Kim, Zooey Deschanel, Kristen Stewart, Rachel Bilson, Scarlett Johansson, Mischa Barton, Christina Ricci, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Taylor Momsen, The White Stripes, Sienna Miller, Nichole Richie, Megan Fox, Hilary Duff, Emma Stone, Lindsay Lohan, M.I.A, Zoe Saldana, Drew Barrymore, Jessica Szohr, Mila Junis, Emily Browning, Jenna Malone, Abbie Cornish, Vanessa Hudgens, Jamie Chung, Emma Robers, Florence, Dianna Argon, Nina Dobrev and Lilly Collins. That's not all of them either!

The magazine has branched out over the years as well, they have created a NYLON guys magazine and extended it's publication into other countries since the release.

This year has also seen the release of the ipod, Ipad release of the magazine with 1 year free for us to view online. So if you are unsure of whether you want to for out the money for the hand in hand mag, take a look at the app I promise you won't be disappointed! It's one of my fashion bibles to date.

That's all I have time for today M&R fans, I have to head off to work. With my 21st on friday and the excitement for the Hunger Games I've been working non stop and planning a party so please excuse the lack of updates on my behalf. Till next month's review ciao!

<3 M&R


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions