Monday, March 5, 2012

Miss Mel + Miss Heather: Frolic in the Sun

The Story
Recently
Miss Mel + Miss Heather: Frolic in the Sun
Mar 5th 2012, 15:30

With Spring Break and Summer right around the corner *yay summer!* I thought it was about time to share some of the swimsuits I've been eying and pining over.


Would you dare?
I know the tan lines would be RIDICULOUS but I can't help but think this is so pretty!
 
Retro Dream
I seriously want this swimsuit. I die.

Ruffles AND Polka-Dots!
I have the swimsuit and I love it!

High-Waisted



Handle
I also have this swimsuit from American Apparel and I'm obsessed with it.
Bird Print

I wish it were summer right now!

-Miss Mel and Miss Heather

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions