Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mom2MemphisAndRuby: Currently... in March

The Story
Recently
Mom2MemphisAndRuby: Currently... in March
Mar 4th 2012, 17:26

Currently Counting Down To: pay day! why or why do they seem to be so few & far between!?

Currently Super Proud: of Memphis! He's reading like a pro! He's 6!
Currently Broadening: my photography skills... at least I'm trying to

 Currently Concluding: that nothing will stop my kids from bickering today! eesh!

Currently Reading: Look Me In the Eye by John Elder Robison
Currently Thinking: seriously about starting a diet & exercise regime!
Currently My Kids' Favorite Thing: SpongeBob SquarePants marathons
Currently Saving All My Pennies For: bills
Currently Wanting To Travel To: Montreal (it's not far! good shopping though!)
Currently Wanting In My Cupboard: nothing... I don't cook, and rarely bake. ha!
Currently Wanting To Learn: more about photography!
Currently Drooling Over: Upside-down Pineapple Cake
Currently Confessing: Our internet is monitored at work, and I "sneak" on a lot... I could be in trouble! :S
Currently Listening To: Johnny Cash
Currently Obsessed With: Prison Break on Netflix
Currently 1st Place Comedic Genius: New Girl
Currently 2nd Place Comedic Genius: Raising Hope
Currently Addicted To: Polyvore
Currently Fantasizing About: A new Spring/Summer wardrobe
Currently Sad Because: I always "feel" broke
Currently My Motto: Everything happens for a reason!
Currently Dreaming Of: blogging. Seriously, I "blog" in my dreams! lol
Currently Needing To Update: our kitchen table
Currently Yearning For: a vacation
Currently Want To See In My Closet: colored denim, more dresses
Currently Enjoying: my new camera!
Currently Have A Girl Crush On: Zooey Deschanel
Currently Shopping: nowhere! we're on a budget!
Currently Discovered: Wet n Wild nail polish... it rocks!
Currently Redecorating: Nothing
Currently A Few Blogs I'm LovingPineapple Lily, Our Reflection, Chickadette

p.s. don't forget to stop back tomorrow...

I'm co-hosting a Hellocotton linky party with some awesome ladies!  :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions