Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday hair blues « amidsummersnight

The Story
Recently
Monday hair blues « amidsummersnight
Mar 5th 2012, 10:34

ImageImage

Hey lovelies, sorry I haven't posted for a while. University work is my priority at the moment, unfortunately. Happy Monday! I am heading back to Cardiff in about an hour after spending a lovely weekend at home. Today I am having a major bad hair day. I recently changed my hair colour from blonde to chocolate brown and have had a fringe cut. I am a bit in love with Zooey Deschanel – New Girl is one of my favourite television programme – and her gorgeous hair influenced my restyle. Although unlike Zooey Deschanel my hair isn't falling perfectly. 

I am taking my camera back to uni with me today, so heres to some more exciting posts. Have a lovely Monday x

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions