Sunday, March 18, 2012

Natashaa : Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nails

The Story
Recently
Natashaa : Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nails
Mar 18th 2012, 16:11

I saw Zooey Deschanels tuxedo nails along time ago and I have only just decided to do them myself. Below is Zooey's nails that she tweeted:






I thought I would give it ago. So all you need is a dotting tool, white and black nail varnish. Simply paint your nails white. Then apply the black tips, dot and bow. Apply a clear coat afterwards to add extra shine.

Below are how my nails looked after the Zooey Deschanel makeover :)


Tuxedo Nails


 Thanks for Reading x

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions