Monday, March 19, 2012

Ohh So Glam !: Christian Semi Permanent Eyebrow Makeup Kit

The Story
Recently
Ohh So Glam !: Christian Semi Permanent Eyebrow Makeup Kit
Mar 19th 2012, 12:33

Hi Lovelies, Sorry I haven't been blogging as much the past week, had a busy week & had a busy Mothers Day Weekend with My Family :)

On Saturday I received this Gorgeous Christian Eyebrow Makeup Kit from Izabelle Hammon...

The Christian eyebrow makeup kit includes:

1 Water–resistant powder. The powder is super quality water resistant eyebrow makeup. Once applied, no touch-ups are needed.

3 Stencils – Christian's eyebrow stencils are designed to help as a guide to create thin, natural or thick shaped eyebrows.

1 Brush – The application brush is made of natural bristles designed to gently brush the eyebrow makeup on the stencil to create a perfectly arched eyebrow in just seconds.

1 Compact mirror – Mirrored case to complete your Christian Eyebrow Makeup kit.

It comes in 8 different shades & My shade is Dark Brown.

My Review

I'm really one for filling My Eyebrows & making them a little thicker & more prominent.

You can use the stencils in the kit to create an Eyebrow thickness of your choice or use it freehand.

As I love My own shape of My Eyebrows I did My Eyebrows Freehand.

Before

Very Fine Eyebrows and Light compaired to My Hair colour.

After

Gorgeous Natural Looking Eyebrows that will last all day.

I normally use a brown Eyeshadow on My Eyebrows & before using this kit I thought It would just look the same but the results were alot better than expected; They looked more natural & My Boyfriend even commented on how much more natural they looked compaired to using an Eyeshadow.

You can Purchase the kit from the Izabelle Hammon Website for £26.54 by contacting them via the website.

I Rate this Product 9/10 It is a Fab Product a tiny bit steep in Price for some People just for Your eyebrows but it does last all day & gives a Gorgeous natural colour & finish.

I really do Love this & will continue to use Everyday & will probably purchase once this has run out.

Whats You Fave Eyebrow Products?

Thanks for Reading Lovelies.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions