Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ohh So Glam !: Today's Look... Blue & Black Winged Liner with ...

The Story
Recently
Ohh So Glam !: Today's Look... Blue & Black Winged Liner with ...
Mar 10th 2012, 13:39

Hi Lovelies, As its a Lazy Saturday I really wanted to try something new with My Eyes, My Hair looked cute Today too so I thought I'd show My HOTD too :)

Hair

I always Start with My Makeup So thought I'd show You My Hair First:

I curled My Hair with My Straighteners, Then back-combed the top sections of My hair.
Finish off with a cute clip, Mine is from New Look.

Eyes

My Eyes were really easy to do, just like doing any normal winged liner, apart from You apply a thick winged line with the blue first, Then apply the black liner very fine close to the lashes & wing that out too.

Makeup Products Used:
• Clinique Super Balance Foundation 05 Vanilla
• Estee Lauder Blusher in Pink Kiss
• No7 Eyeshadow Pink Petal
• Collection Extreme Felt Liner in Blue & Black
• Avon Super Enchant Mascara Black

Thanks For Reading My Post, Just thought I'd show You All the look I was going for Today.

Have a Fab Weekend

Sarah xx

P.s I love reading Your comments & will always reply :) x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions