Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ohh So Glam !: Zebra Nails with Pink Ring Finger

The Story
Recently
Ohh So Glam !: Zebra Nails with Pink Ring Finger
Mar 10th 2012, 15:30

Hi Lovelies, Just did a Zebra Print Look on My Nails...

I felt like doing something different & this is what I chose.
Zebra Print Nails with Pink on the Ring Finger.

Products I Used:


Andrea Fulerton Dot & Flick Pen, Elegant Touch French Maicure White & Barry M Pink Flamingo

It really is Sooooo easy to do as the lines dont need to be perfect.

I applied 2 coats of Elegant Touch white to My nails except Ring finger, and did 2 coats of Pink Flamingo on My Ring Finger.

Once Fully Dry I then drew on Zebra Print using My Andrea Fulerton Pen.

Again Leave to fully Dry & apply a Top Coat.

I Think Its a Fun Look & having the Ring Finger a different colour sets the look off perfectly.

Hope You like this look, Please comment as I love hearing what You all have to say.

Thanks For Reading

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions