Monday, March 19, 2012

On To The Next Polish: Tuxedo Inspired Nail Art

The Story
Recently
On To The Next Polish: Tuxedo Inspired Nail Art
Mar 19th 2012, 23:12

I just tried to post something I had already posted. I swear I'm not crazy! Anyways here's something different that I haven't shown you.

Tuxedo inspired nail art seems to be all the rage ever since Zooey Deschanel posted her manicure on Instagram. (My username is ontothenextpolish by the way). I too jumped on board and wanted to try the trend out. Here's my version of the look.

I chose not to use the traditional black and white for this looks and instead opted for silver and black. By the way, this manicure is probably one of the most classy nail art looks I've done (just take a look at some of my neon looks and you'll see why). It seems like the perfect nail art to sport a classy event, which I proudly did. First, I applied a coat of Zoya Trixie, my favorite silver foil. Then I applied Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme on the tips leaving V like silver shapes behind. Finally, using a dotting tool I created little bow-ties on each on my nails.




On a side note, I will be traveling to France in about a week. I can't wait! Just wondering, anyone know of any brands or colors of polishes I should be on the lookout for? 

On To The Next Polish,

Katie


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions