Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shenmoo: In love with...

The Story
Recently
Shenmoo: In love with...
Mar 18th 2012, 18:00

Zooey Deschanel. I was watching New Girl on Friday night and then proceeded to watch 500 days of Summer. She is just so pretty and her hair is perfect.

So after the gym yesterday I attempted to copy her hair and make up and here is how I got on. I used her character Jess as inspiration and rewatched Friday nights episode to get make up inspiration.

For the hair I followed this tutorial here which was fantastic. Products I used on my hair were:

Wella Shockwave Volume Moose

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion 

V05 Miracle Concentrate

Fudge Skyscraper Hairspray

Wet, Dry, Rollers, Scared by how super curly it was



Benefit Porefessional

Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Natural Bronze in Sun Glow

ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral

17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Kissable

False eyelashes have no idea which or where from sorry!

Urban Decay Super Curl Mascara

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Zooey's character Jess keeps her make up very simple; dewy, natural lips, low blush. Her heavy fringe keeps her eye make up hidden though so I didn't put any eyeshadow on.

Do you like Zooey's style? 

x


Don't forget guys you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram and bloglovin

Searching for Shenmoo will find me on all of them

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions