Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweetly Complicated: Reality v. Expectations

The Story
Recently
Sweetly Complicated: Reality v. Expectations
Mar 19th 2012, 10:50

A. I love Zooey Deschanel (grilll crushhhh)
B. this clip is dubbed in another language. thanks youtube.
C. This is the best scene in this movie. period.
(500 Days of Summer)
D. I am viewing today almost exactly like this scene EXCEPT….

Reality of going back to work vs. Expectation of somehow magically ending up back on spring break 

Reality: I hit the snooze button 12 times.
Expectation: Roll out of bed at 9…

Reality: I drank 2 cups of coffee and STILL feel like I am half asleep
Expectation: Drinking a frozen something-or-other on the beach.

Reality: I am wearing heels and a dress
Expectation: barefoot in the sand in a swim suite.

Reality: Watching a sea of 12 year olds rolling down the hall
Expectation: Watching the SEA… the REAL SEA.

Reality: Harsh florescent light of my classroom
Expectation: Laying out on the beach gettin my tan on.

Reality: counting down the hours until Hunger Games
Expectation: counting down the hours until Hunger Games

….OH WAIT

In all seriousness I was in love with Spring Break but I am ready to get back to my kiddos, get back to routine, get back to reality! 

ONLY 9 WEEKS to go till SUMMA!!!! 

happy monday lovelies! 

Photobucket

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions