Saturday, March 24, 2012

That Fairytale Feeling - Lost in the Haze

The Story
Recently
That Fairytale Feeling - Lost in the Haze
Mar 24th 2012, 23:01

Cinderella in Autumn..

I picked up this blue number last year in a costume shop sale. I occasionally buy stand out pieces; just because they are so quirky that I can't bare to leave them behind! Obviously, this is completely what happened with this dress – whoops! The shade of blue, combined with the lace-up detail reminded me of  Zooey Deschanel. It seemed almost like one of her unconventional (but wonderful!) dresses; with exception of the dark hair and fringe to match! Now, you know that I've taken my inspiration from cartoons before; well with the vibrant colour, today I was feeling especially Cinderella-esque. It only seemed right that we were alongside the museum, an exceptionally grand English style stone building. We wandered through the parks, doing my favourite Autumn hobby; finding extra crunchy leaves to jump on. It's the greatest when you find one that's super juicy!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions