Tuesday, March 6, 2012

unnakednails: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nails

The Story
Recently
unnakednails: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nails
Mar 6th 2012, 10:18

I must admit, when Zooey Deschanel tweeted her latest nail look I didn't notice!  It wasn't until Sarah posted a post about it that I realised what a lot of nail people I follow on twitter were actually referring to! 


Here is my interpretation of 'the' look:


Obviously I started it with a base of OPI Nail Envy!  Then:

Two coats of Leighton Denny Porcelain Doll

Thumb  tip - Leighton Denny Indulgence

Index tip - Leighton Denny All About Me

Middle tip - Leighton Denny I love Juicy

Ring tip - Leighton Denny So L.A

Pinky - Leighton Denny Notorious

Miss Deschanel used a peach shade then a turquoise for the tip but I like to have colour so I opted for the multi approach:

Do you like this look?  Personally I love the alternate French mani but this peach colour doesn't work with me at all!  I'm much more suited to something more like this:

What other combos can you see working?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions