Friday, March 23, 2012

The Voice 2012 Artists Q&A: Pip | The Voice 2012

The Story
Recently
The Voice 2012 Artists Q&A: Pip | The Voice 2012
Mar 23rd 2012, 15:35

March 23, 2012 By: Branden | Tagged: The Voice, The Voice 2012

We're continuing our quest to get to know The Voice 2012 artists who will be singing on the live shows and today we've got Team Adam fan-favorite Pip who beat Nathan last week to join the live show teams. You might be surprised to learn that Pip likes classical music or that he seems to be the only one on the whole show with no tattoos – yet. It's OK Pip, you don't HAVE to have a tattoo to be a singer, I promise.

1) If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

New Zealand! I think it's such a beautiful place and my best friends parents are from there!

2) Who is your celebrity crush?
Zooey Deschanel – cute, quirky, sings. Bingo!

3) What song is currently your guilty pleasure?
Red Cup (I Fly Solo) – by Cash Cash — Amazingly Cheezy and Awesome!

4) Who would play you in a movie?
Shia Labeouf – cause he's a bad ass. And I'm a bad ass. Hahaha. But seriously…

5) What's your favorite song from your coach?
If I have to pick one… If I Never See Your Face Again – That's my jam!

6) What was your first concert ever? Panic! At the Disco!!! Oh yea.

7) Tattoos? Not yet. But soon!

8) My last text message says: "What time does the show start?"

9) People would be surprised to learn that I have ____ on my iPod. A decent amount of classical music.

10) My coach in 3 words: Upfront. Honest. Personable.

Subscribe for Free to The Voice spoilers & updates on Facebook, Email, or Twitter

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions