Friday, March 23, 2012

Warming Up For Fall: Style at Home Trends - Design web entries

The Story
Recently
Warming Up For Fall: Style at Home Trends - Design web entries
Mar 24th 2012, 01:06

Happy first day of fall!

The leaves are starting to change, the air is crisp, my sweaters have come out from their under-the-bed hibernation... bring it on fall. I am definitely in the mood to get cozy which is why I was excited to see the fall design trends report from Style at Home arrive in my inbox.

Now that we're all gearing up to hibernate a bit (and some of us "nesting") I'm all about turning my attention to the great indoors. Warm woods, soft neutrals and modern global style. Makes me want to curl up with a good book and a blanky. I'm loving all the inspiration they sent my way, especially this gorgeous faux bois rug.

image via Style at Home
There is something about fall that just makes you want to warm up your space, your look and your tummy! How are you gearing up for fall? I'm celebrating by breakin' out the boots, blankets and a pumpkin spice latte, mmmmm so. good.

Cheers, everyone! Happy Friday and Happy Fall.

Christine

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions