Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend Pretties: Tuxedo Nails « Oh so yammy!

The Story
Recently
Weekend Pretties: Tuxedo Nails « Oh so yammy!
Mar 18th 2012, 00:00

18 Mar

These are not my nails, nor did I do them. My friend, who was the maid of honour at a wedding where I was a bridesmaid at, not only painted these herself but wore them and she carried it off so well!

She based them off Zooey Deschanel's nails from the golden globes but with a more sophisticated twist (in my opinion).

DSCF4044

I don't have the patience for chevron nails, let alone nail art. I really envy those who do!

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

Tags: art, beauty, cute, Nails, pretty, tuxedo

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions