Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You have to see these! - Free vintage pages

The Story
Recently
You have to see these! - Free vintage pages
Mar 22nd 2012, 03:26

Ok I don't usually do this but I came across this seller from the Etsy front page and I'm pretty sure I hearted the entire store.Its the simplest little design of a dress on a hanger..but it is SO FLIPPING CUTE I can hardly stand it! I kept calling my husband in to look at them. He was pretty annoyed but I made sure to show him the one I wanted hehehe. The seller makes necklaces, earrings, belt buckles and ornaments. They're made from vintage tins. I think its called up-cycling. I don't care what they call it...but I love it!
This is the one I want...Doesn't it look like a sailor dress?! SQUEWEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Leaf MOD dresses.
new years?
Lotus dress
they're so cute!!!
great vintage patterns
Plaid skirt dress - school girl!
I love these little gingham dresses

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions