Thursday, May 3, 2012

RICHARD SOLOMON ARTISTS REPRESENTATIVE: Screen Gems ...

The Story
Recently
RICHARD SOLOMON ARTISTS REPRESENTATIVE: Screen Gems ...
May 3rd 2012, 19:17

James Bennett

"The success of the Rat Pack or the Clan was due to the camaraderie, the three guys who work together and kid each other and love each other."

- Sammy Davis, Jr.

Dongyun Lee

"I know very little about acting. I'm just an incredibly gifted faker."

- Robert Downey, Jr.

Guy Stauber

"I never think that a film should answer questions for you. I think it should make you ask a lot of questions."

- Edward Norton

Chris Gall

"I'll not be changing, but America will."

- Russell Brand

Niklas Asker

"I always approach film as a fan."

- Michael Fassbender

Tyler Jacobson

"I always look at films as real stories with real people in real situations. That's why I struggle with the whole notion of calling someone the 'good guy' or the 'bad guy,' because I think we all have potential to do good things and all have the potential to do bad things."

- Guy Pearce

Kent Barton

"I've been fortunate to be in films that are classic, that are going to be around."

Samuel L. Jackson

Maria Corte Maidagan

"In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets and throw away the groom."

Groucho Marx

Goni Montes

" I've been lucky enough to do a few films that will last longer than an opening weekend and those films are the ones I'm proud of."

- George Clooney

Chase Stone

"There is a lot of strength and intelligence in Hollywood."

- Fay Wray

Ted Wright

"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain."

- Charlie Chaplin

Edward Kinsella III

"It's all about perfection, isn't it?"

- Keira Knightley

Mark T. Smith

"Nothing can take the sting out of the world's economic problems like watching millionaires present each other with gold statues."

- Billy Crystal, in his opening monologue hosting the 84th Academy Awards

Scott Brundage

"I'm just a lucky slob from Ohio who happened to be in the right place at the right time."

- Clark Gable

Thomas Ehretsmann

"I like to be able to play a character and act out a lot of things which I can't or don't do in my normal everyday life."

- Leonardo DiCaprio

Tran Nguyen

"Because technically actors are just public servants really. They just tell stories because people need to be told stories. That's all it is. And yet we get treated as though we're important."

- James McAvoy

David Johnson

"Everything I learned I learned from the movies."

- Audrey Hepburn

Gregory Manchess

"Other times, you're doing some piece of work and suddenly you get feedback that tells you that you have touched something that is very alive in the cosmos.

- Leonard Nimoy

C.F. Payne

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy."

- Frank Sinatra

Doug Cowan

"An actor should never be larger than the film he's in."

- Christian Bale

John Mattos

"All you owe the public is a good performance."

- Humphrey Bogart

Bill Sanderson

"Bond was escapism, but not meant to be imitated in real life."

- Roger Moore

Andrew R. Wright

"Certain aspects of my personality are always going to come out on-screen. I guess that's just me - if they say I'm quirky, I'm quirky. It's better than being boring."

- Zooey Deschanel

Mark Summers

"I'm Anna May Wong. I come from old Hong Kong. But now I'm a Hollywood star."

- Anna May Wong

Jason Seiler

"For an actor, it's great fun to play one of these hungry white sharks. Audiences love to hate them."

- Michael Douglas


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions