Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Angelheaded Hipster: A little Peter and Zooey

The Story
Recently
The Angelheaded Hipster: A little Peter and Zooey
Mar 13th 2012, 18:55


I wore this outfit to Church on Sunday, when it was quite chilly, and got quite a few compliments on it so I thought it would make a good outfit post. The Peter Pan collar dress is of course my new favourite from Cotton On which I featured a few weeks back here.The outfit reminds me of my absolute girl crush, Zooey Deschanel, who I am slightly obsessed with because of The New Girl


This ring comes from my Miss Dior Cherie perfume and despite being slightly too big for my finger, it makes for quite a statement ring. 




Outfit: Blouse - Woolworths, Dress - Cotton On, (well worn) ankle boots - Woolworths


S. 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions