Friday, April 6, 2012

Becca Takes the World: She and Him

The Story
Recently
Becca Takes the World: She and Him
Apr 6th 2012, 21:36

I adore Zooey Deschanel, I love her acting, her personality and I have a full out crush on her! I think she is so charming, sweet and her artistic endeavors inspire me! Innevitably this would lead to listening to her music with She and Him a duo with M. Ward.

I hate to say it, Zooey is not Judy Garland, but her unique set of pipes and gummy romantic songs make the music a treat. I love Indie oddities and they snuggle in comfortably, and I love that. With their covers of old songs from the Smiths and many others it calms and treats the heart to a music dessert.

Check out the two albums She and Him volume 1, Volume 2 they're well worth a listen even if you don't fall in love!

~Rebecca

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions