Friday, April 6, 2012

Hailes Hearts Fashion.: a Good Friday.

The Story
Recently
Hailes Hearts Fashion.: a Good Friday.
Apr 6th 2012, 22:33

Today is good Friday! Happy Good Friday everyone :)

I have actually had a really good day today although this evening I have been thinking too much. You know that feeling when you just want to stop what you are doing and starting living the life you want to live? There are so many things I love about my life but also so many things I need to change - it is hard to know where to start. Which to chose first? Which is the most important? I thought I would write a new post even though I posted yesterday! It is simply because blogging makes me feel like I am working towards something...it gives me an immediate purpose. So yes, I will show you some of the lovely photos I took today whilst visiting a lovely local little Farm! It was a cool Spring day with heaps of wonderful sunshine - let us hope it stays that way. I hope you like my pictures!?







Have I previously mentioned my girl-crush on Zooey Deschanel? Well not only is she beautiful, stylish and a great actress but apparently, she can sing! This song really gets me in the moody for Summer. It just inspires me to try out a few 'rad' retro looks - this song just has such a cool vibe, right? (I am thinking of posting my favourite song of that week, every Friday. Music is such a big part of fashion and such a massive part of me. What do you all think??)

Happy Easter Everyone!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions