Thursday, April 5, 2012

La Cosmopolatina » What superstar would you most like to bang ...

The Story
Recently
La Cosmopolatina » What superstar would you most like to bang ...
Apr 5th 2012, 22:29

La Cosmopolatina » What superstar would you most like to bang? Why?

Los Guapos | Q&A

Guapo Photo

The Latino » Max Ramirez Superstar and bang are words I left behind in high school, ha ha, but thanks for the laugh.
I've had the same celeb crush all my life, Jackie O.

Guapo Photo
The Gringo » Tristan Benozer I would say probably Zooey Deschanel at this point. She is more cute than anything else and has a sense of quirkiness that I find enticing. Plus, I think it would be amusing to see what it would be like for such a dorky person to have sex.

Guapo Photo
The Mixed » Kent Edwards My girlfriend!! ;) I just know she'd make any superstar look stupid. Trust me! "Superstardom" doesn't equate to being good in the sack. Ya know? But honestly it wouldn't offend her no matter who I said.

Guapo Photo
The Papi Chulo » Edwin Mejia I can only think of one lady; my woman.

Sponsorship

Oh No You Didn't!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions