Monday, May 28, 2012

Looking dapper, Mr. Levitt | newspaper word cut-outs

The Story
Recently
Looking dapper, Mr. Levitt | newspaper word cut-outs
May 28th 2012, 19:54

Photobucket
(via)

I just watched 50/50 over the weekend, and it basically mashed my heart into five million pieces. I don't know how Joseph Gordon-Levitt does it, to be so adorable and vulnerable and snarky and intense, all at the same time WHILE ROCKING A BALD HEAD. I mean c'mon. COME.ON. It was too much for my hamburger mush of a heart to take.

He should go right ahead and make beautiful indie babies with Zooey Deschanel, and if Zooey refuses to do so, I'd gladly do the honors. Ha.

. Bookmark the

.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions