Sunday, May 27, 2012

May Challenge Days 26/27: What's in your bag and your style icon

The Story
Recently
May Challenge Days 26/27: What's in your bag and your style icon
May 27th 2012, 21:56

Today's song: Gotye: Somebody That I Used To Know

You can find the rest of the challenge here


What's in my bag?




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Obviously I need three lipbalms! The bottom picture is what's in my make up bag. I'm trying to be better and change my make up every week so I use it all! The Elf eyeliner isn't very good, I've thrown it away today unfortunately.

My style icon


I don't think I have one specific style icon. I like the way these ladies dress and carry themselves...

Kirsten Dunst

Photobucket
Zooey Deschanel

Photobucket

Keira Knightley

Photobucket

Carey Mulligan

Photobucket

Clemence Poesy

Photobucket

Florence Welch

Photobucket

And a mix of characters in films and TV programmes. For example I went through a stage of trying to emulate Keira Knightley in Atonement when I was 20, which meant lots of high waists and sheer blouses and wishing I had somewhere to wear a green backless evening gown to.

Atonement

Photobucket

An Education

Photobucket

(500) Days of Summer

Photobucket

Downton Abbey

Photobucket

Birdsong

Photobucket

Pushing Daisies

Photobucket

Clueless

Photobucket

Heathers

Photobucket

Mad Men

Photobucket

So my 'style icon' is not one person, more a mix of all of the above glued together with the vague idea of looking a bit French and 60's.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions