Sunday, May 27, 2012

What Olivia Did...: Why should we worry about acting our age?

The Story
Recently
What Olivia Did...: Why should we worry about acting our age?
May 27th 2012, 21:44

ootd72
DSC_7182p
(Dress: In Love With Fashion, Bag: C/O Mybag.com, Brogues: Topshop, Lipstick: Mischief @ Topshop)

So! The sun has got his hat on, and I couldn't be happier! Although it initially sent me into a slight sartorial whirlwind (tights? no tights? short shorts? TOO SHORT?) I think I've come to terms with my summer wardrobe, and although I am taking caution as to not become too confident with putting my jumpers away, am loving being able to wear my summer dresses and shorts I've had saved up! This dress is certainly no exception. I like to think it echo's a little bit of Zooey Deschanel's ladylike 50's style, something I certainly look for in the perfect girlie frock. I teamed it with my classic nude brogues, school satchel, cat eyed sunnies and a red lip to finish the look.


DSC_7338p
DSC_7337p
DSC_7335p
DSC_7329p

Anyway! Today I headed to the Breakfast Club in Hoxton with my dad and brother, for well, some breakfast! With Elvis films showing in the background (G.I Blues on this occasion), Plastic Bertrand and The Marvelette's echoing in the background, fond feelings from yesteryear were apparent from the word go. With dishes appearing as if they'd just arrived fresh from Marks & Spencer's newest advert, I was simply spoilt for choice (but did end up choosing the berry pancakes with maple syrup!) The food was absolutely delicious, and I'm excited to go back and hopefully be able to sample the lunch and dinner menus too. I'd definitely recommend one of their restaurants for breakfast if ever you're in town, such a massive selection, and amazing quality- yummy!


DSC_7325p
DSC_7324p
DSC_7323p
DSC_7309p
DSC_7299p
A couple of other things! Recently, I've had a few comments on my make up, and I was curious as to whether anyone would like to see anything more beauty related on my blog? I've been receiving Glossy Boxes, and trying new things of late, but always get a little worried as to whether I should post (as I'm not very clued up in beauty)! Nonetheless, it'd be good to get some feedback!

Additionally, I'm also taking sponsors and adverts for my blog in June! If you'd be interested in having your blog or shop in my sidebar for the coming month, drop me an email- I'd be thrilled to have you there (sorry if you've already seen my tweets!)

Finally, you may have also spotted me in this months Company magazine, sporting a sporty Olympics inspired ensemble, as part of their special festival issue! Tres exciting! There's also some amazing bloggers in there too, so it's definitely worth a peek!

x

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions