Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Sagacity Quest: Follow Friday (35)

The Story
Recently
The Sagacity Quest: Follow Friday (35)
May 25th 2012, 02:14

Follow my blog Friday is hosted at Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another.

This week's question:

Activity! Dreamcast your current read.

Oh man! I just finished reading a book, and I've not started the book I'm reading next. So I'm just going to do the dreamcast of the book I just finished, First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky. I loved it. It's an amazing book that I recommend for everyone.

Dylan: 

Zooey Deschanel of Yes Man

Gray:

Blair Redford of The Lying Game


Leave a link to your own post! 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions