Saturday, January 19, 2013

Best Make-up of the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards 2013 The ...


The 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards has come and gone and I’m glad to say there was more good fashion than bad this year. Finally!

But before I do my best dressed list I have compiled a small group of the best make-up for the night. If I compiled a list of every single make-up look I liked it would go on forever. So I will just stick to the make-up looks that really stuck in my mind.


While I am a big fan of a bold lip a lot of the looks I have chosen are quite simple. These women’s natural beauty shines through and they look effortless.


Kate Hudson


20130120-121825.jpg

Absolutely stunning! California beautiful. Such a happy soul and my goodness does it show. And look at that rock!


Megan Fox


20130120-122001.jpg

This look is gorgeous on Megan. The earring colour compliments her eyes beautifully. This whole look just works. Simple make-up with a big impact.


Zooey Deschanel


20130120-122141.jpg

Zooey is retro beautiful once again. I love that she sticks to a certain look and doesn’t conform to the modern trends. The pearls work great for her. The hair is classy and elegant just like the woman.

Lets not forget her cool nail designs.


20130120-122351.jpg


Julianne Moore


20130120-122428.jpg

Julianne’s make-up was breathtaking. Her skin is so fabulous and healthy and as a pale girl myself I appreciate the bold lip on such a porcelain face. And i have to mention how beautiful those Bvulgari earrings are. loved her make-up and loved her dress from the front only. The back unfortunately ruined it for me.


Jennifer Garner


20130120-122617.jpg

Seriously can Jennifer ever look bad. To me she looks this good in sweats picking up the kids. Like Kate Hudson she is just a happy person whose beauty radiates all the time. Stunning! And beautiful earrings.





Source:


http://thesapphirereport.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/best-make-up-of-the-70th-annual-golden-globe-awards-2013/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com