Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zooey Deschanel Isn't Left With Bitterness Towards School Bullies!


resizedimageZooey Deschanel has no bitterness bitter against school bullies. The star, who appeared in Mumford and The Good Girl believe, those who are either wealthy or beautiful during school years start to struggle down the road in life as they don’t understand.


”what it’s like to not be pretty.’


‘She had been bullied during her years of schooling, however she has no bitter feelings towards them, because she believes they find it difficult to relate when they have to grow up.


She said:


”A lot of people I knew who didn’t struggle, who maybe came from a lot of money or were really pretty – those people actually have a harder time as adults in a way. They don’t even understand what it’s like to not be pretty. I’m not saying it’s good, I don’t think people should be mean to each other, but I think it made me stronger.”


Thirty three year Deschanel remembers when a popular girl spat in her face, and she gave her forgiveness.


She told British Marie Claire magazine:


”I was talking to her, and she didn’t want me to. I honestly did nothing. I just remember walking to me locker and wiping the spit off my face, so humiliated. I’ve forgiven her now, I just don’t forget.”


Getty Images!


Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us on FACEBOOK , subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us! We love hearing from you….




Source:


http://www.gossipandsoaps.com/2013/10/zooey-deschanel-isnt-left-with-bitterness-towards-school-bullies/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com