Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Girl | oneblondeandonebrunette


New-Girl-episodes-gossip-girl


Apologies for my lack in posts over the past month, and all due credit to Rach for keeping us afloat! BUT here is my latest addition: NEW GIRL season 2 round up!


Zooey Deschanel is possibly one of my favourite actresses and seeing her in this just makes me love her more. Her comedy is on top form throughout the whole series and when in scene with Jake Johnson my world is made! The two bounce off each other and the chemistry they bring to the screen sensational. Every time I watch the show I want to actually be Jess (Deschanel) living in the loft with Nick, Schmidt and Winston as my best friends. She’s cool, quirky, and her own person. I love that.


Schmidt. This post cannot be complete without a small comment about Schmidt and the actor that plays him Max Greenfield. The acting this guy can pull off is incredible. I anticipate every episode just to see how much he will make me laugh and every episode I am not disappointed. However over the seasons I have come to fall for his softer side, his relationship with Cece sent an arrow through my heart, and I feel it showed us a gateway into his ‘real’ self behind the flash suits and slicked back hair.


I hope season 3 is as good as this one has been, however without giving anything away, I will be very disappointed if current story themes are changed…but only because I’m a soppy bugger!


‘I like being weird’ – Jess





Source:


http://oneblondeandonebrunette.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/new-girl/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com